Novell GroupWise 7
Novell GroupWise GateWay for Microsoft Exchange
Microsoft Exchange 2000
Microsoft Exchange 2003
Cannot send reply to all
To field on the reply message is in U.P.D@Internet domain
554 delivery error:
550 No Such Recipient.
Add Internet Addressing Over rides for the External Domain representing the Exchange users:
- In ConsoleOne go to the External Domain, post office or users properties
- Go to GroupWise Tab
- Go to Internet Addressing Tab
- Place a Check mark in the override box and add Internet address over rides for email address format to be the desired Exchange users format IE:UserID@Domain.
- Place a Check mark in the Domain override box and add Internet Addressing Over rides on the Internet Domain name to match the Internet domain of the Exchange system users.
- In ConsoleOne highlight the GroupWise system Title on the left
- go to tools / Groupwise system operations / Internet addressing
- Add the Internet domain names for the Exchange system.
Adding the Exchange Internet domain names to the GroupWise systems Internet addressing will allow the GroupWise system to understand that the mail going to Exchange users is to be kept internal and allow it to route to Exchange Via the Gateway.