The Process Monitor function is to monitor the progress of a process. You can see movement from activity to activity while using the WorkList Handler.
Accessing Process Monitoring
- Click the iTRAC tab
- Click the View Options Manager button.
- Double-click on one of the default views or create a new view. Default views are:
- All Processes
- Processes By Incident
- Processes By Status
- In the Active Process Manager, highlight and double-click on a process.
To set an Process Manager option
- Click the iTRAC tab.
- Double-click on any of the processes.
- Click the Options button. In this window you may also set your:
- Group by...
- Tree Display
- Click Apply and Save. The following is view with Tree Display set to Status (running and not started).