Exception during start: Cannot start service ZENPreAgent on computer '.'.
- Delete the C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks directory (if the ZAM or other agents are installed, you will not be able to delete this directory.)
- Delete the C:\Program Files\Novell\CASA directory
- Delete the C:\Windows\Novell directory
- To remove the Novell ZENworks services that may be remaining, from a command prompt run the following command: (insert the service name for "serv")
net stop serv -u
sc delete serv -u
- Run regedit and delete all instances of ZENworks and CASA (that deal with ZENworks, keep in mind if you are using other ZENworks agents.)
- Reboot the PC
You should now be able to install the ZCM Agent again if desired.