Novell GroupWise 7
Novell GroupWise Post Office Agent
Post office creation fails.
Error when creating a new post office.
Post Office Object seems fine but POA object cannot be accessed.
There is no POA object in eDirectory.
1. As of GroupWise 7, there must be a WPOFFICE folder with the GroupWise 7 NGWGUARD.DC file in it. This folder must be in the root of each domain directory structure.
2. There must be a valid GroupWise 7 Software Distribution Directory defined in ConsoleOne. It must specifically contain a complete Client folder. This directory is the one that needs to be selected during the post office creation.
3. If the post office fails to create do the following:
A. Delete the post office object (this will delete the POA object as well).
B. Re-graft the domain in question.
1. Highlight any container in the eDirectory tree.
2. Select Tools|GroupWise Utilities|GW/eDirectory Associations|Graft GroupWise Objects
3. Follow the Wizard prompts to complete the graft. You only need to graft domains,
post offices and gateways for the owning domain.
C. Verify steps 1 and 2 of this resolution and retry the post office creation.