Novell GroupWise 7
Novell GroupWise Mobile Server (GMS)
Complex GroupWise system with several secondary domains and post offices serviced by only one GMS server.
Thanks to SOAP protocol ability to redirect login request to appropriate user Post Office, it is enough to have only one POA defined in a GMS configuration. In this meaning a user auto-discovery feature will work for each PO with SOAP protocol enabled and defined.
Steps for a sample test configuration:
- PO1 with IP address 220.127.116.11 and 7191 SOAP port defined.
- PO2 with IP address 18.104.22.168 and 7192 SOAP port defined.
- Start Admin Console from a GMS server.
- Check properties of Intellisync Mobile Suite.
- Click on Authentication tab | Authentication Sources button.
- If none listed, add new GroupWise authentication point. Name it and fill in PO1 IP: 22.214.171.124 and 7191.
- Under Profile Settings | Email Accelerator | Novell GroupWise check properties of Default profile. Make sure that PO1 IP settings match what is filled in authentication point in step 6.
- Now start a web browser and attempt to login in web PIM interface of a GMS sever as a user of PO2. Login will be successful and in upper part of the new user configuration window note IP address used for authentication - one of PO2: 126.96.36.199 and 7192.