1. With the cluster up and running, using NSSMU delete any cluster pools that are on the shared disk that you will not be needing after this. This will delete all the data on the pools. If the data is needed then please copy it to a location that is not on the shared disk.
2. Delete the cluster resource for the NSS pools in iManager or Console One.
3. In NSSMU go into the device and use F6 to turn off sharing
4. In NSSMU delete the SBD partition
5. In Console One go to the properties of the cluster object, then the Other tab, and turn the"NCS:Shared Disk Flag" to false.
6. Reboot the cluster nodes.