Novell GroupWise 7
Novell GroupWise WebAccess 7
Suse Linux Enterprise Server
Unable to configure WebAccess/GWIAon Linux
ERROR: "An attempt to add eDirectory object failed (ad2a)"
ERROR: "An Attempt to add eDirectory object failed (ad2b)"
Unable to browse to the context during GWIA and WebAccess configuration
Installation crashes when trying to browse
ERROR""LDAP Login Failed"
1. Login as root
2. Launch ConsoleOne on the Linux Server and login into tree as Admin. Specify IP address in the Tree name if
login isn't granted using the Tree Name.
3. Expand the NDS Tree View and select the LDAP server through which the LDAP login needs to be granted
4. Get into the properties of the LDAP server object and select the SSL/TLS Configuration Tab
5. Uncheck require TLS for all operations. Apply changes and close.
6. Select LDAP Group object for the same LDAP server object selected in previous steps
7. Get into the properties and under the General Tab - LDAP Group General page
8. Uncheck TLS for simple binds with password
Try to specify the local server as the LDAP server if eDirectory is installed on the Linux SLES and follow the procedures above with respect to the Local servers LDAP Server and Group objects