Novell GroupWise 6.5 SP1
Novell GroupWise 32 bit Client
Novell GroupWise Shared Folders
A new messages icon does not automatically appear when a new
mail item is added to a shared folder owned by a resource.
The new mail icon for a shared folder owned by a resource does
not automatically appear.
The new mail icon for a shared folder owned by a resource only
appears if the client is restarted.
This has been fixed in GroupWise 7.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create a shared folder in a resource
2. Create a rule to move messages to shared folder
3. Share folder with user
3. Open user's mailbox
4. Send a message to resource from a different user
5. The icon next to the shared folder doesn't indicate a
6. Close client and reopen, message icon now shows
If you click on the shared folder, you can see the
message but the icon never shows up.
Formerly known as TID# 10093520