Apache does not remain loaded, and any attempts to connect to the server will fail.
- Open the SYS:\apache2\conf\httpd.conf file.
- Locate the XTier configuration lines:
- Move these copied lines to a location in the httpd.conf file after utilldap.nlm, authldap.nlm, and mod_jk.nlm are loaded.
- Shutdown Apache with the ap2webdn command.
- Start Apache using ap2webup.
- Verify that there were no errors on the logger screen.
- Ensure that the server is responding by opening a web browser and connecting to the server.
- Login to NetStorage and check that all folders are
The reason for these errors is that the XTier configuration file is being included prematurely in Apache's httpd.conf file. This configuration file (xsrv.conf) uses parts of the utilldap.nlm and other modules to function properly. Since the utilldap.nlm module hasn't been included yet, the configuration file isn't finding the symbols (or functions) in the utilldap.nlm module that it needs, resulting in the "Loader cannot find public symbol" errors.