Novell Open Enterprise Server 1 (OES 1) Linux Support Pack 2 Linux
Novell Cluster Services 1.8
Work around for this is to manually
add the rest of the volumes to the cluster load script, making sure
each volume has its own unique volume ID.
This can be accomplished by doing the following:
1. From within iManager select "Cluster, Cluster Options".
2. Browse and select the cluster object.
3. This will list all the resources currently configured for this cluster. Select the new cluster resource created for the pool by placing a tick in the box at the front of the resource. Click the"Properties" option.
4. Once on the properties screen for the resource select the"Scripts" tab.
5. Below the mount line for the first volume, add similar lines for each of the additional volumes on the pool, using unique volume IDs for each.
6. Click on OK to save the changes.
7. Once the script has been modified the resource will have to be off-lined and then on-lined for the changes to take effect. It is not necessary to rename the eDirectory volume objects.