Applies To: ZPM Update Server v220.127.116.110
Patch Name:Novell ZENWorks Patch Management Server 6.3 P-5
- In rare circumstances license and vulnerability data can be deleted when connectivity to GSS is lost.
- Disabled agents that are not applicable would be scheduled to receive a deployment when they should not.
- The deployment status page does not filter by the results determined by either the Device Deployment or Group Deployment pages.
- The Update Server will no longer be able to cache protected content. Any protected content attempting to be cached will now report an"Unable to cache protected content" cache status error.
- Duplicate device names typed in to the group wizard will now add all devices which match up for that device name instead of just the first one.
- Multiple Fast Path servers can now be on the default Configuration page, as long as the resulting Fast Path Server string does now exceed 3750 characters instead of 256 characters.
- The Device Information page does not show the policy information correctly for legacy agents, if the resulting policies originated from the Default Configuration page.
- Policies with Hours of Operation is displayed and evaluated correctly for legacy agents.
- The "Discover Applicable Updatesâ system task may not perform a full scan for legacy agents.
- The "Device Statusâ application report can format the agent version incorrectly.
- The"Deployment Errorâ application report may complete the report but contain no data in some circumstances.
- Changes to the "Global Fast Path Communication Intervalâ do not reschedule policies to be re-evaluated for all agents.
- The device information page displays the last contact date in a UTC date format instead of auto-converting it to the local based on the userâs browser.
A registry key will exist:
(Install Path)\WebRoot\bin\PatchLink.Update.Net.dll file version 18.104.22.1686
(Install Path)\WebRoot\bin\PlusComponents.dll file version 22.214.171.1246
The above registry key does not exist but the following Update Server 6.3 registry key does:
(Install Path)\WebRoot\bin\PatchLink.Logging.dll file versions (126.96.36.1999, 188.8.131.520, 184.108.40.2060)