The following document describes the fixes done in ZLM 6.6.2 Hot Patch.
- Every instance of rcd uses a single static private key, available by download over the internet
- Red-carpet for sles 9 should have kdebase3 as a dependency
- OES - After download, rug sits at 0 secs for a few min, critical errors scroll on rcd-messages
- OES - Failure to update OES from the zlmstage oestest channel - traceback error
- OES - Get a traceback error when click on the patches tab
- OES - Should be Not Installed Patches instead of Uninstalled Patches
- OES -Red-carpet - "Downloading packages" status never changes, but bar changes to reflect installation
- Lastest novell's php4-pear is not in pipeline
- OES - When on the Patches tab, all text should say patch or patches instead of package or packages
- OES - RCD (2.4.9-1.) memory leak sitting on the server while activated to a channel
- rcmirror HTTP Error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden when connecting through a proxy to download patches fromhttps://you.novell.com/update
- Red carpet creates rcd.conf world readable
- RHEL ioncube loader packages have inconsistent libs versions
Hot Patch #2
- OES - Patches are downloaded even though a newer package exists in the channel.
- OES rug applying patches for software not currently installed
- OES - GUI status box shows downloading when installing OES patches
- OES - Unable to update OES FCS minimum pattern install using rug
- OES - set default filter in red-carpet client to show all patches "not installed."
- OES - "Invalid patch kind 'yast2'" shows up in rcdmessages during oes sp2 patching
- OES - License agreement flies should be passed to $PAGER
- OES - rug updates to OES Linux SP2 Cluster servers break clustering
- OES - Patches tab should be default tab when opening Red-carpet in OES.
- OES - Wrong percentage complete (114%) during rug --entire-channel update.
- OES - Show channel name by default in red-carpet
- OES - New RCD patch shows patch "summary" in redcarpet but not in rug interface.
- OES - Installing patch-11128 causes rug to cease to be able to connect to rcd
- OES - Red-carpet asks which system to connect to, every time it is launched.
- OES - occasional traceback, related to new patches code
- Wrong percentages in red carpet
- OES - Traceback failure during license agreement using rug.
- OES- rcd-modules has missing dependency libxmlrpc.so.3
- Patch-11276 Importance string problem, causes red-carpet traceback
- RedCarpet crashes all the time with updated code from patch-11336
- OES -Problematic disk space checks cause patch installation to fail (11336), need disk space checks backed out
- rcd from patch-11147 has the same version and release than patch-11336
- OES- Unable to deliver patches since tag change, ZLM 184.108.40.206
- OES - fixes incorporated into HP2 patch-11371 are missing in patch 11415
- OES - Patch-11452 - rug cannot connect to the daemon, python-opensssl-0.6-3.4 is needed
This Patch Requires ZLM662
This Patch must be applied to all Managed Devices running ZLM662
This Patch must be applied to all machines running the ZLM662 Server software.
The same activation key can be used for both channels: