Novell GroupWise 7
GroupWise Mobile Server 2.0x
When viewing properties of Intellisync Mobile Suite from Admin Console, in a tab "Directories" an option to modify "Email Accelerator Data" field is greyed out.
One of troubleshooting steps that could be maintained on a GMS server was to rename and regenerate SharedFileSystem directory that holds a GMS user data. Alternatively there are few SharedFileSystem directories. In this case Admin Console is unable to display any information.
Troubleshooting to resolve this issue:
- Start Admin Console and from there WebAdmin tool.
- Once it is loaded, replace in a URL string behind GMS server DNS or IP address by diag, i.e. http://
- Go into Email Accelerator.
- Next click on Shared File System.
- See what UNC locations are there displayed. I there is only one, clear entire string in Path statement + Assignment Factor and click on Update.
- Restart GMS services and check if this problem was fixed.
- In case you have listed more than one and they are not valid, clear unwanted locations and factors and click on Update.