Novell GroupWise 7
Novell GroupWise Message Transfer Agent
Novell GroupWise Post Office Agent
POA object is visible from GroupWise view and also in eDir part but administrator is unable to view properties.
MTA object is visible from GroupWise view and also in eDir part but administrator is unable to view properties.
These objects are unable to administrate, nor delete and recreate.
Possible troubleshooting steps:
- Use /forceMaster startup switch in ConsoleOne. ConsoleOne can connect randomly to any version of replica that can have intermittent inconsistency problems.
- Graft troubled domain and POs in the eDir container and see if the problem with viewing POA or MTA object still persists.
- Highlight the POA / MTA and Console one, then go in Tools | GroupWise Diagnostics | Display Object.
- In the "GroupWise Information for selected object" section look for the Agent Type.
- If the Agent type is empty or set to 0, open the call with the the Support Center and provide the primary domain database.
- Assigned engineer will have to correct the database by using Novell internal tools.