Assigning an Incident (Admin Role)
- While creating an incident assigned with one of the iTRAC processes:
- HIPAA Compliance Process
- SANS Incident Response Process
- Sarbanes Oxley FTP Compliance Process
- User created process
Set your other values (Title, State, Severity, Priority, Category, Responsibility and any attachments). Click Save.
- To assign a user, the Admin role user:
- Double-click on the iTRAC Incident.
- Accepts the iTRAC Incident
- Double-click on the iTRAC Incident, assign a username to the iTRAC Incident and click Complete.
- Click the iTRAC tab, the iTRAC Incident (if assigned to you) will appear in the WorkList.
NOTE:To view the progress of your process, use the Process Monitor. Go to the Process Monitoring section for more information.