- From GroupWise Mobile Server start Admin Console.
- Expand Intellisync Mobile suite.
- View properties of a mobile suite and go in Authentication tab.
- Click here on "Authentication Sources", then on "Create GroupWise ...". Give new source a name and configure IP address / DNS name of a POA from second GroupWise system as well as a SOAP port number that is configured for the POA.
- Under Profile Settings | Email accelerator | GroupWise create new profile for the second GroupWise system. Provide the same IP address and port like specified in previous step 4.
- Under Management | Users create new user. Use the same user name like it exists in the second GroupWise system. During a user creation select from drop-down menu new authentication item from step 4.
- Edit properties of the user and click on "Edit Profiles .." button.
- Click on Server tab and in "GroupWise" line select the profile from step 5.
If now a user opens a web browser and enters a web PIM interface, he will be navigated to new GW system backend where additional initial configuration user settings are necessary to provide.