Novell GroupWise 7
Novell GroupWise Messaging Server
Accept / Decline options are greyed out when opening received
appointment from any phone client.
This is currently working as designed as the Nokia development
uses the native email application which has no notion of meetings
or meeting acceptance. There is a plan to develop new email
app in the next release, that will have the ability to
Steps to duplicate:
1. Use native GroupWise client and send appointment to user
2. Login user A mailbox by GroupWise client just to confirm
new appointment is present in Inbox.
3. Get any supported mobile phone with Intellisync client
installed. Configure connection for a user A mailbox.
4. Sync the phone with a GroupWise mailbox.
5. Go in Inbox and open received appointment. The accept /
decline ... options are greyed out. In case of Symbian phones are
not present at all.