Novell ZENworks Desktop Management 7 - ZDM7
Novell ZENworks Desktop Management 6.5 - ZDM6.5
Novell ZENworks Desktop Management 6.5 - ZDM6.5 Imaging
Novell ZENworks Desktop Management 7 - ZDM7 Imaging
Where is the ZENworks imaging bootcd found?
Can the bootcd.iso be extracted from the install files?
To extract the ZENworks Imaging bootcd.iso from the installation files do the following:
- Download a utility that allows a .iso file to be viewed. I.E. WinIso.
- Open the ZDM7 Support Pack 1 .iso file with WinIso.
- Extract the Installer.zip file found in the zenworks\sfiles\InstallerData dirctory. See above.
- Open Installer.zip with WinZip.
- Sort the list of files in WinZip by largest size first.
- Extract the public_zg_ia_sf.jar file
- Open the .jar file with WinZip.
- The bootcd.iso file will be the first file in the list.
- Extract the bootcd.iso file
For modifying the bootcd.iso file see Steps to create a ZENworks Imaging CD/DVD.