- Stop the inventory service.
- Edit SYS:\SYSTEM\STARTINV.NCF, remove the line "ZWSStart".
- Edit SYS:\zenworks\inv\server\wminv\properties\Standalone.properties.
- Search for the section named "Scan Collector Service", change the line "Load Option = auto" to "Load Option = manual".
- Repeat step 4 for the sections "Dictionary Provider Service" and "Dictionary Consumer Service".
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for Leaf_DB_WKS.properties and Leaf_WKS.properties.
The administrator installed everything during the install of ZDM7. One of the options was to install a XML Proxy service which is used for inventory roll up and Dictionary Policy. Inventory roll up is only used with Inventory roles such as Root, Intermediate, and Leaf servers. The server is a Inventory Standalone server and does not use the XML Proxy server.