Novell ZENworks 6.5 Desktop Management - ZDM6.5
Novell ZENworks 7 Desktop Management - ZDM7
Novell ZENworks 7 Desktop Management - ZDM7 Application Launcher (NAL)
Unable to use nalwin /a with a workstation associated applciation.
Workstation logged in locally and application will not run using nalwin /a option.
ERROR: -601 error with the application is launched using nalwin /a switch.
Fixed in ZENworks 7 Desktop Management Service Pack 1 Interim Release 3a, see KB 3484245 "Updates to Novell ZENworks 7 Desktop Management" which can be found atNovell Support
Steps to duplicate:
- Import workstation in to the tree.
- Create an application to copy a file to a workstation.
- Associate to the desktop via a workstation object.
- Refresh nal and verify the application is placed on the desktop.
- Reboot the workstation.
- Log in to the workstation LOCALLY, not to the network.
- Run naldiag and verify the workstation is connected.
- Select -> Start -> Run Type: nalwin /a="mytestap.applications.test.us" /n