Novell Identity Manager 3.0
Novell Identity Manager 3.5
Novell GroupWise WebAccess 6.5
When authenticating with a GW proxy user in GW Web Access portlet, an error is detected that the login is not current.
To reproduce follow the following steps:
1) Create a personal or shared page and add the GW Web Access portlet.
2) Login as a regular user.
3) When the portlet is running, click on Proxy and choose the proxy user.
4) An error is returned: " The login is not current".
This has been entered as a bug that will be addressed in a future release of Novell Identity Manager User Application.
The defect is still open. Found a workaround as described in the below technical document:
Solution: In order to use the proxy option, the cookies must be turned off. To turn off the cookies:
1) Edit the WEBACC.CFG file.
2) Do a search for the word "cookie".
3) Set the cookie state to false.
4) Restart the WebAccess Agent.