Novell Identity Manager 3.0
Novell Identity Manager Designer 1.2
Import the DriverSet from Identity Vault into a Designer Project.
These are the steps needed to import the DriverSet from Identity Vault into a Designer Project:
1) Open the Designer for Identity Manager
2) Select Import from Identity Vault.
3) Enter Project Name and click Next.
4) Enter the following information:
a) Host Nameb) User Namec) Passwordd) Click on the Save Password check box so that it is not necessary to authenticate again during an import or a deploy.
5) Select Next.
6) Click the Browse button at theImport Project from Identity Vaultmenu.
7) Select the Services |DriverSet| Ok |Finish.