Novell NetWare 6.5 SP4
Novell NSure Audit 1.0.3
Novell iManager 2.5
A Log Application for iManager has not been created.
Cache memory allocator out of available memory.
Short term memory allocator is out of memory.
Selecting the "Enable Nsure Audit" check box without having a Log Application object properly configured for iManager, will cause the memory usage of the LENGINE.NLM to constantly grow until all the server available memory is consumed.
Fixed in Nsure Audit 2.0, but will not be fixed in 1.x.x.
Deselect the "Enable Nsure Audit check box" in iManager Configuration or create a Log Application object for iManager.
In order to properly create a Log Application object for iManager you have to install the IMAN_EN.LSC file as follow:
- Log in to iManager;
- Select the Auditing and Logging Role;
- Select the Logging Server Options task;
- Browse to and select the Logging Server object, then click OK;
- Select the Log Applications tab;
- Select the check box next to the Applications container;
- Click the Applications Actions link, then click New;
- Click OK to create a new Log Application in the container;
- Specify a Log Application name.;
- To import the IMAN _EN.LSC file, click Browse and locate the file found in the TOMCAT_HOME\webapps\nps\support\audit directory and click OK.
The new log application should now appear under the Applications
Please refer to KB 10097967 if you receive a 610 error when attempting to create a new Log Application.
Formerly known as TID# 10099904