Microsoft Active Directory
There are two policy sets that should be altered, both use the
same set of steps. One is the Domain Controllers Security
Policy. The other is the Domain Security Policy. Both
of these are available from the Administration Tools of the start
menu. The process is :
- Open the Domain Controllers Management Console
- Expand the "Account Policies" key
- Click on the "Password Policy"
- The list of policy pieces will appear in the right hand pane
- For each of those policy pieces, select it and define the policy, but disable it. If the policy item is not defined, it will fall back to defaults, which are too restrictive
Once complete, restart the iFolder installation process.