Novell GroupWise 7
Novell GroupWise 6.5
Argentina has reinstated the use of daylight saving time in 2007 beginning December 30, 2007 at midnight local time and ending on March 16, 2008 at midnight local time.
These are the steps that will be needed to modify the existing Argentina time zone in ConsoleOne and resetting the Domain(s), Post Office(s) and Gateway(s) that will be effected by this change.
- In ConsoleOne, select Tools -> GroupWise System Operations -> Time Zones
- Scroll down to (GMT -3:00) Buenos Aires, Georgetown
- Click Edit
- Check Observe Daylight Savings Time box
- Change the Start Day: to Last Sunday of December at 2:00 am
- Change the Last Day: to Third Sunday of March at 2:00
- Click on Ok
- Click on Close
NOTE: These dates are subject to change in the future.
Microsoft is not providing a Hotfix for this change. You will need to manually create/modify the existing Windows workstations time settings to reflect the DST change. Please refer to thislinkor contact Microsoft for additional information concerning modifying your Windows Time settings.
For general information regarding Daylight Savings Time, time zone settings and changes, and GroupWise please refer to tid3094409