Novell GroupWise 7 Support Pack 1
Windows XP Professional
Resaving a message to Work in Progress creates a duplicate message instead of saving over the existing email in work in progress.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Create new message
2. Chose File|Save Draft
3. Save to "Work in Progress Folder"
4. Edit the message and save draft again.
5. Note that there is NOT a duplicate of the message
6. Open ConsoleOne
7. Highlight the domain that owns a post office that you used to test in the previous steps
8. Right-click and chose "GroupWise Utilities|Client Options
9. Click the "Environment" icon and chose the"Cleanup" tab
10. Uncheck the "Allow purge of items not backed up" box
11. Let the new settings merge with the users
12. Repeat steps 1 - 4
13. Note that when you resave a message in Work in Progress it saves as a new message.
Reported to Development. May be considered for a future release.