Novell GroupWise 7.1
Novell GroupWise Gateway for Microsoft Exchange
Novell GroupWise Gateway - 7.x Gateway for MS Exchange
Microsoft Outlook 2003
Cannot send mail from Outlook 2003 to GroupWise user whose email address was modified
GroupWise user shows twice in the Outlook Global address
Properties of the GroupWise user in Outlook Express shows one of the user email address was not modified and is still showing the old email address for the GroupWise user
Outlook user receives Undeliverable back with Error: The recipient has been deleted or has no e-mail address
This issue appears to be working correctly in a GroupWise Gateway for Exchange code dated later then 7-14-08
If unable to download code later then this date on Support.novell.com please contact Novell support for the files
The current work around is to delete or modify the GroupWise user while in Active Directory Users and Computers
1. Open Active Directory User and Computer by selecting Start | Administrative tools | Active Directory Users and Computers.
2. Expand the Internet domain object
3. Highlight the GroupWise container
4. Highlight and Delete the desired GroupWise user or modify as desired.
5. Restart or re-synchronize the Gateway