After successfully assigning a Printer Driver Profile to a Printer Agent hosted on a Linux server, iManager displays the"Available driver profiles for selected driver" as None.
Installing the printer shows that the settings defined in the profile are set for the installed printer, but iManager shows that no profile is associated to that PA.
StatusReported to Engineering
The profile is actually assigned, but there is a bug in iManager's ability to show the assigned profile. The profile assignment can be viewed by following these steps:
1. Go to https://x.x.x.x/PsmStatus
- x.x.x.x should be replaced by the IP Address or DNS
name of the server hosting the Print Manager
2. Click the "Advanced iPrint Manager Information" button (bottom of the page)
3. Click the "Generate Report" link
4. Check the box for the [OS] Driver Profile option.
5. Click the "Generate Report" button