The Agent Management Center (AMC) 2.1 utility allows you to perform network discovery tasks, install and uninstall PatchLink Update Agents for Windows and perform agent management functions such as adding agents to groups and roles and removing agents from the PatchLink Update Server database.
The AMC allows you to automatically discover computers through Reverse DNS Lookup within a specified Address range, within a Windows domain or within an LDAP Organizational Unit. The results of the discovery will then identify which computers have the PatchLink Update Agent for Windows installed and facilitate the installation of the agent on those computers which do not.
- Efficiently discovers computers via network scans and Active Directory
- Reliably installs and uninstalls PatchLink Update Agents 6.1 or 6.2
- Improves usability with four user interface enhancements
- Optimized for discoveries of up to 3,000 computers
- Fixes approximately 50 application defects and known issues
Windows 2000 Service Pack 4
Windows XP Service Pack 1
Windows XP Service Pack 2
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2
Windows Server 2003 R2
.NET Framework 1.1
Â· Adobe Reader 5.0or higher required.
It is recommended that AMC 2.1 be installed on a separate machine from the PatchLink Update Server.
- DownloadAMC 2.1installation files
- Extract the AMC.ZIP on the ZENworks Patch Management Server.
- The Contents of the zip
PatchLink Agent Management Center.exe
AMC Installation File
184.108.40.206 Agent Installation Folder
HTML Readme File
- Double-click the PatchLink Agent Management Center.exe to start the installation program.
- Once the AMC has been successfully installed, browse to c:\program files\PatchLink\Agent Management Center\ directory.
- Rename the existing Disk1 Folder to Disk1_610109
- Copy the Disk1 Folder from the AMC.ZIP to c:\program files\PatchLink\Agent Management Center\ directory. This will program the AMC to deploy the 220.127.116.11 version of the Novell ZENworks Patch Management Agent.
- Double-click on the PatchLink Agent Management Center short-cut on the desktop to start the AMC.
311: AMC Fills System Log with DCOM Errors
when Communication with Target Fails (3103)
350: "Already a new version of the PLAMS" Appears during AMC 2.1 Install
351: AMC Causes Out of Memory Exception and System is Unresponsive
352: AMC Appears Hung or Loads Very Slowly following Large Network Scan