Novell GroupWise 6.5 Service Pack 4
Novell ConsoleOne 1.3.6 with GroupWise 6.5.4 plug-ins
Novell ConsoleOne 1.3.6 with GroupWise 6.5.6 plug-ins
1) a parent distribution list (DL) contains users and other distribution lists (children). Despite some of the children DLs being renamed or deleted, they still show up in the Address Book of all except the owning Post Office for the parent DL.
2) Syncing the parent DL from within ConsoleOne seems to have no effect on the non-owning address books.
One or more child DLs were renamed previously and that change never fully synchronized.
1) Remove the questionable child/children DLs from the parent DL via ConsoleOne.
2) Synchronize the parent DL
3) Check a sampling of post office address books to verify the child DL is no longer there.
4) Add the new child DL name to the address book and synchronize.
5) Check a sampling of post office address books to verify the child DL is now correct.