Novell GroupWise 6.5
Novell GroupWise 32 bit Client
Auto-archive mails / calendar items enabled in a user mailbox.
Starting GroupWise client in Online mode triggers auto-archive process that archives all mails regardless their age.
When using GroupWise 65 client version, avoid using auto-archive feature if facing the problem. Due to a stage of GroupWise 65 development support, this problem is not going to be resolved within this version. It is recommended to upgrade to GroupWise 7.
Steps to duplicate:
- Log in existing GroupWise online mailbox using GroupWise client version 65. Make sure that archive path is defined and archive works.
- From Tools | Options | Environment | Cleanup activate Auto-archive feature for mail / phone messages. Set the value to 5 days, for instance.
- Compose new mail and address it to yourself. Open received mail.
- Close the GroupWise client and restart it again in Online mode.
- Note in a lower part of GroupWise client window a message about starting Auto-archive process. After that all mails including new ones from step 3.