Novell ZENworks Desktop Management 6.5 - ZDM6.5 Imaging
Novell ZENworks for Desktops 4.0.1 - ZfD4.0.1 Imaging
Novell ZENworks Desktop Management 7 - ZDM7 Imaging
Add-onÂ imagesÂ that are created from application objects in ConsoleOne are not reflecting changes made to the properties of the application objects.
Changes made to application objects does not dynamically trigger a recreation of the add-on image file found in Common - Imaging. In order for changes in application objects to be reflected in the add-on image, the add-on image must be recreated.
Steps to recreate add-on image:
1. Open ConsoleOne and browse to the application object in question.
2. Right click on the application object and select properties.
3. Select the Common tab from the properties menu
4. Use the drop down list from the common tab and select Imaging
5. From this menu you will need to remember to click on the Create Image box each time changes are made to the application in order to update the add-on image.