Novell iManager 2.6
Novell iManager 2.5
Cannot save the reordering of Available Values while creating or modifying a custom plugin via Plugin Studio.
Fixed in iManager 2.6 SP2 for the Internet Explorer browser and iManager 2.6 SP3 for the Firefox browser.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Log into iManager and select the configure icon (man behind desk).
2) Under Role Based Services | Select Plug-in Studio
3) Select New | Take the defaults for Step 1 and select Next
4) Under the attributes section, doubleclick to select a text based attribute such as roomNumber
5) roomNumber should now show up underneath the Plug-in Fields section. Select the 2 black arrow down icon to select the Change Control to MVSelectBox.
6) Select the Enter Required Parameters icon next to the roomNumber field (red magnifying glass on paper)
7) Check Single Valued and add multiple Available Values.
8) Select the blue up/down icon to enter into the Reorder item screen.
9) Reorder the items. However, the Save button does not work.