Novell ZENworks 7 Desktop Management - ZfD7 Application Launcher (NAL)
Novell ZENworks 7 Desktop Management - ZfD7 Management Agent
NAL XML Reporting is placing launch failure messages into the wrong database column. The column name that it is placing the error message is in the zenMinor version column.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Setup NAL reporting through XML.
- Create an MSI application object, Adobe was used for test.
- Import a workstation
- Associate workstation to application object.
- Rename the source folder where the MSI install is located.
- Launch the application.
- You should get a 1612 MSI error.
Now check the database by running the following SELECT statement:
SELECT * FROM T_FAILURE
This will return all the apps that have launch failures in them. Now look at the zenMinor column. The error message should be in that column.