Archived Content: This information is no longer maintained and is provided 'as is' for your convenience.
Novell ZENworks 6.5 Desktop Management - ZfD6.5
Novell Application Launcher (NAL)
"Value does not exist" setting in Distribution Rules will not stick or be saved.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Run ConsoleOne 1.3.6 with ZENworks 6.5 snapins
2. Open an application object to the Availability Tab -> Distribution Rules
3. Click on Add -> Registry ...
4. Enter something in the Registry key and the Value
5. Check the Radio Button "Value does not exist" and then either Apply or Ok.
6. Look at the screen on the summer of the list. It says exists
7. Modify that rule and you will see that it got set back to "Value exists"
The setting will not stick
Fixed in ZEN65SP2.EXE or newer found at Novell Product Updates