Archived Content: This information is no longer maintained and is provided 'as is' for your convenience.
Running ConsoleOne in debug mode
To run ConsoleOne in debug, do the following:
1. Go to Start | Run. In the Run Field, type: "Z:\PUBLIC\mgmt\ConsoleOne\1.2\bin\ConsoleOneDos.exe -debug -windowout -showhiddenobjects"
2. Notice that a DOS box and another Java Output window will open while ConsoleOne is loading. The Java Output window will record information about loading ConsoleOne snapins and also each action (click) that is performed within ConsoleOne.
3. Ignore the "ConsoleOne Performance Inspector" message. This is an informational message that does not necessarily indicate problems with ConsoleOne or the snapins ConsoleOne reads when it loads.
4. Perform the action in ConsoleOne that needs debugging.
5. The Java Output window can then be searched, saved, printed or cleared.
The results of the Output window can then be reviewed for the possible cause of the problem.