How to rename server object in NDS
Novell NetWare 5.0
Novell NetWare 4.11
1. Change the server name in AUTOEXEC.NCF
2. Restart the server.
3. Force limber process by enabling the following commands on the system console on the server:
4. Verify that the limber process worked successfully by looking at the Directory Services screen on the server
5. Go to NWAdmin and rename volume objects manually.
6. If this is a NetWare 5.0 server change the license object assignments to reflect the new name. Delete and
re-create the DHCP object with the new name.